1. Make hot glue gun texture templates for kindergarteners to do rubbings.
2. Using 3D printing pens to make whimsical bubble makers.
3. Incorporate LED lights into art projects.
4. Making a dream playground or amusement park.
5. Making a dream house with recycled materials.
6. Printmaking and clay self portraits
7. Make a habitat for a buggy bug
8. Make a disguise with 3D printing pens
10. Making puppets with first graders
11. Making 3D prints with TinkerCad in 2nd grade
12. Mural project with kinder with the theme of oceans