11+ Projects that worked this Semester!
1. Make hot glue gun texture templates for kindergarteners to do rubbings.
2. Using 3D printing pens to make whimsical bubble makers.
3. Incorporate LED lights into art projects.
4. Making a dream playground or amusement park.
5. Making a dream house with recycled materials.
6. Printmaking and clay self portraits
7. Make a habitat for a buggy bug
8. Make a disguise with 3D printing pens
10. Making puppets with first graders
11. Making 3D prints with TinkerCad in 2nd grade
12. Mural project with kinder with the theme of oceans